STUDENT LEVEL: ADVANCED to PROFESSIONAL
(You have a good baking experience)
Theory + Practice:
- Prior to each cooking stage Ksenia is providing a detailed explanation of the process, understanding of chemical reactions, proper techniques, possible mistakes & recommendations.
Mousse Cake & Glaze Advanced Recipes & Techniques:
- 2 glaze recipes: mirror glaze, neutral glaze. Velvet Spray. 5-6 Complex Entremet & Petit Gateau recipes & cake building designs. Coloring the Glaze, its various effects including Spider Web Effect.
Chocolate & Chocolates:
- Theory on understanding the professional chocolate, tempering, chocolate decorations.
Signature Approach: Making your Glaze perfect by looking from the inside of your cake:
- Reactions, emulsions, air volume & foams, freezing, ingredients, proper temperatures & stability of the mousse cake. As a result – perfect shine & appearance of Entremet.
Making any Entremet recipe in the future:
- Learning to understand the production process and the importance of the theory over recipe. Even having a simple Entremet recipe is not enough to make it. After this class you would be able to correctly cook any mousse cake recipe in the future and always have a spotless and consistent result.
DURATION: 2 days
CLASS TYPE: Hands-on + Theory + Demo
DATES: April 30 – May 1
For the full program, all questions and bookings please contact the organizer Portugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.workespacocriativo.pt/